NO REGISTRATIONS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2014-2015
PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION
Online registration for admission for the new academic year commences by the last week of December for each year and is the first step in the procedure. The school will notify the parent on availability of vacancy in the grade for which admission is sought after completion of procedure.
Admission requirements laid down by the Abu Dhabi Education Council are strictly adhered to as given below.
For admission to KG 1 the child must be 3 years old by the 15th of April.
For admission to KG 2 the child must be 4 years old by the 15th of April.
For admission to Grade 1 the child must be 5 years old by the 15th of April.
Documents required at the time of admission -
1. Application form available in the Prospectus, to be procured from the School Stores.
2. 3 copies of the student's passport copy with valid visa for the U.A.E.
3. 6 recent photographs of the child- size (6x4) cm. In addition one stamp size photo for the bus card.
4. Two photocopies of the attested birth certificate in English only. Translation in Arabic required if it in any other language.
5. Photocopy of the original mark sheet of the last examination passed at the previous school. (This is required for students coming from Grade 2 and upwards)
6. Students seeking admission to the school from Grade 2 and upwards are required to submit the original Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate of the school last attended, duly attested as per the guidelines given below:
a) For students coming from outside the U.A.E. the following order of attestation must be observed for the Transfer Certificate
i. For students coming from India:
· The Transfer Certificate has to be verified by the Education officer of the Zone/District/Area, from where the T.C has been obtained.
· The seal and signature of the Education Officer has to be attested by the Indian Embassy/Consulate in Abu Dhabi.
· The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abu Dhabi-U.A.E.
ii. For students coming from Gulf Countries other than the U.A.E. & Oman, the Transfer Certificate should be
· Attested by the Ministry of Education of that country/Indian Embassy in UAE/Ministry of foreign affairs.
iii. For students coming from Oman:
· Attested by the Indian Embassy at Oman.
b) Students coming from within the U.A.E. are required to submit the original Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate of the school last attended, duly attested by the Ministry of Education.
c) All admissions from KG to Grade IX done after 15th June require a studying/ discontinued T.C. which is valid for only 30 days from the last date of attendance. All attestations remain the same as above.
All Admissions are subject to approval by the Ministry of Education (ADEZ / ADEC)
1) There is a specific application form for withdrawal from the school, available with the Registrar.
i. This Withdrawal form to be duly filled up and submitted at the School Admin along with a fee of Dhs.15/- towards the Transfer Certificate.
2) Parents are advised to give at least a month's notice to the school while applying for a Transfer Certificate or a School Leaving Certificate.
i. One month fee in lieu of notice will be charged if written notice is not given.
ii. Transfer Certificate will be issued only after all school dues have been cleared.
A pupil's name will be struck off the school rolls on the following grounds:
1. Consistent failure to pay fees on due date.
2. Absence from school for a period of 30 continuous days without prior permission of the school authorities.
3. Repeated failure in any class for a period of 2 years in succession.
4. For gross misconduct resulting in damage to the fair name of the School.
5. The pupil whose name is struck off the rolls may be considered for re-admission to the School at the Principal’s discretion, but may be required to go through all the formalities of new admission.